Vietnam visa approval letter is a legal document issued by Vietnam Department of Immigration that allows foreign travelers to get their visas stamped at Vietnam airport upon arrival. Without a Vietnam visa or Vietnam visa approval letter, visitors will be denied entering Vietnam or even they cannot get on plane from their country.
To get visa approval letter in the quickest manner, you may apply online through a visa service website, fill in an online application form, pay the service fee and get the approval letter via email within 2 working days or less. Copies of the same document will be forwarded on your behalf to Vietnam Immigration checkpoints at International Airports only. Therefore, when you reach Vietnam, the customs officers will have those documents ready and will be able to issue your entry visa quickly. See our guide to visa procedure at Vietnam airports.
- What are single entry/ multiple entries visa?
- Do I need to send you the scanned copy of my passport?
- What documents do I need to show at Vietnam airport to get visa stamped?
- I am a Vietnamese resident overseas, how can I get a Vietnam visa?
- How can I check my Vietnam visa approval letter processing status?