Vietnam visa code is a legal document issued by Vietnam Immigration Department. Once a traveler gets a Vietnam Visa Code, he/she may go directly to Vietnam Embassy near his/her living to have Vietnam visa stamped.
Although this method is not really convenient for all travelers and requires a fair amount of effort, it is still the first choice for people travelling to Vietnam on land or by sea because Vietnam Immigration Department only issues visa on arrival for air travelers only.
Following exactly the three steps below may help you to save a lot of time and effort:
- Filling out the application form on our website precisely at http://www.vietnamvisaonentry.com/apply-online/ and then make payment online as your confirmation of the booking.
- Receiving the approval code after 2-3 working days.
- Printing out the approval code and bring it along with your passport to the Vietnam Embassy you already registered for.
Important notices when applying for Vietnam Visa Code:
- Selecting the right visa type
- Estimating the correct arrival date
- Registering the precise Vietnam Embassy where you want to get your Vietnam visa stamped and then coming to that place for the following processes, otherwise you would not be able to get your Vietnam visa.